Tuesday, June 12, 2012


A French Armoire
It's been October since I have blogged and I am having to learn it all over again.  So many beautiful things have come and gone without documentation.  But, I couldn't let this armoire leave the store without getting it on the blog.  I had given it as a gift to a relative who's initials are HS.  I recently found it in one of her out-buildings and decided to take it back.  I regret not taking a before picture, because it was in very bad condition.  I painted it with ASCP Old White then used an opaque projector to project a French perfume label printed off The Graphics Fairy Web Site.  Next, I took a black felt marker, put on some music and traced the projected graphic on the piece.  It took two days.  I will take open door pics later this week.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Great article once again! Thumbs up! I believe people should acquire a lot from this website its really user pleasant.

    ReplyDelete